VOLUNTEER AND HELP CREATE A MORE BIKE-FRIENDLY MAUI!
Maui Bicycling League (MBL) is a grassroots all-volunteer organization. Everything we do, from our community group bike rides to our advocacy efforts on behalf of bicyclists, depends on individuals like you. When we each shoulder part of the workload, we can make great things happen together.
Please volunteer with us! It’s satisfying, fun and a great way to meet others who share your interest in bicycling.
Let us help you find the perfect way to plug in with MBL. Contact us and tell us about yourself to find a volunteer opportunity that matches your available time, talents and interests. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Ways to Volunteer
- Join one of our committees:
Education, Safety and Outreach
Membership and Fundraising
Marketing and Public Relations
- Attend Maui County meetings that focus on bicycle-related topics
- Testify at Maui County budget hearings in March on behalf of bicycle-related budget items
- Become a MBL group ride leader. Check out our free training programs. (LINK TO WORKSHOPS PAGE)
- Assist at the check-in table at Maui Bicycling League events
- Help provide refreshments at Maui Bicycling League events
- Distribute our rack cards to bicycle shops and fitness centers
- Help prepare mailings and membership renewals