Maui Bike Ride Series for Residents and Visitors
SIGN UP for an upcoming ride! Pre-registration is required for all rides.
Maui Cycle Exploration is a series of island-wide bike rides, providing a unique, scenic, memorable and safe experience for Maui residents and visitors alike. Bike rides are led by trained MBL volunteers who are knowledgeable of existing bike infrastructure and facilities, rules of the road, safety and cycling etiquette. This program was launched in January 2019, thanks to support from Hawai’i Tourism‘s Community Enrichment Program. It is currently sustained through volunteer support and donations.
Rides are donation-based, vary in length, difficulty and location and are intended for Intermediate-level cyclists who are comfortable maintaining speeds of 12-14mph. Some events may also offer a beginner pace ride option averaging 9-12 mph.Please follow us on Facebook and check our website calendar for bike ride dates and details. We look forward to riding with you!
- April 17, 2021 – Haycraft Park to Puamana Beach Park and back – 29 miles
- May 22, 2021 – Maui Memorial Ride, Kihei Maui – 13.7 miles
- June 19, 2021 – Wailuku to Lahaina – 32 miles
- February 16 – Honokowai Marketplace to Nakalele Blowhole – 25 miles
- March 9 –Kalama Park Pavilion to ‘Ahihi Bay – 19.3 miles
- April 13 – Kahului to Charley’s Restaurant & Saloon (Paia) – 11.9 miles
- May 18 – Boss Frog’s Kihei to Target Kahului – 22 miles
- June 22 – Ride & Brunch from Haycraft Park to Lahaina – 30 miles
- October 19 – North Shore Noodle Ride to raise awareness for the 3-Foot Law – 12 miles
- November 16 – West Maui 10 & 24 Mile Rides.
- December 14 – South Maui 19 Mile Ride & Potluck.